Sunday, February 13, 2011

It Comes in Threes

Most people who know me know that I have a pretty good sense of direction; it rarely lets me down. However yesterday something went disastrously wrong.  Not only did I end up driving to the wrong docks, but to the wrong city!  S.W.M.B.O. was furious.  I was humbled by my selection of the 710 rather than the 110.  It was not pretty. However we made it across the gigantic Vincent Thomas bridge to the Princess terminal and checked in without a problem.  But that was Steeerike One!

Settling Madam at the bar - picture of it below - I went to the cabin with our carry ons.  It took me about five minutes to realize that room 732 was not going to be located on the odd side of the ship.  Steeerike Two!

As I was about to leave the cabin, I noticed in the full length mirror on the door that a piece of my shirt was sticking out of my zipper!  How long this had been the case I do not know, but there it was, Steeerike Three!

At least for the next week, I'm not likely to get lost, as long as I don't leave the boat!  Otherwise people on the boat better look out for an old fool wandering around with his trousers inappropriately fastened.  Ah me!

My Early Morning Swim - Can't Get Lost in Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment