Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Prescriptions

I suppose I 'm fairly lucky in that I only take one prescription pill a day.  If I didn't live at 6,750 feet above sea level, I no doubt could skip it.  But 20 years and about 20 pounds heavier ago, I was aware that things were not quite right and lo and behold the infamous blood pressure had risen.  Now with less weight to tote around and an extended exercise regimen it's not too bad and especially since I take this little pill every evening. I resent even that!
The other day I received a call from the pharmacist - it was totally automatic - to let me know I was running short of the medicine and would I like them to renew it.  I pushed all the right buttons and later on today I can pick them up.  I think that's quite a wonderful service, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment