Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Press Kit

I went on an assignment the other day and before going - it was to be on a weekend so no-one at the PR dept was around - I asked if they could leave a press kit at the desk for me along with the necessary pass.  It's a normal thing as it gives you details that you might miss on a general tour around the premises.


Some of these kits can be quite bulky and I often have to ask the desk to hang on to them while I wander about.  However this time, and it was at the LA Science Center, all the information they handed out was aboard this little thumb drive.  I think that's a great step forward, don't you?
About a year ago I went on a trip and was handed a business card that was also a thumb drive.  At the time I thought this would be the way of the future, but I've not yet received another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment