Friday, November 8, 2013

Tirade - Pregancy

There seems to be yet another problem brewing that I hadn't realized existed.  It stems from some strange overwhelming urge on the part of people, and I believe it's largely men, to touch a pregnant woman's belly.  I hadn't known about this before, but I do recognise that there is an odd urge to do so.  Before I became the retiring, sensitive person that I am today, I have to admit that I have been known to do it, not realising the revulsion that I had caused.  So it seems that yet another pretty harmless activity is to be labelled as an invasion of privacy.  What's next, call it a sexual assault followed by registration as a sex criminal? And yet it's OK to grab an unsuspecting person (of either sex) and enfold them in an unwelcome hug!  Come on People!

No comments:

Post a Comment