Saturday, November 23, 2013

Right Track - I know nothing!

I do wonder exactly what is going on in the White House.  We've had more than our fair share of problems.  Fast and furious; James Rosen's supposed security risk; the IRS holding up the tax free status of conservative groups; the debacle in Benghazi; the terrible roll out of the program for Obamacare, and the NSA snooping on our allies.  In each case the President has declared that he knew nothing about each one.  Is he so completely out of it that he really didn't know about these things, and is it a valid excuse?  It sounds to me as worthless as a five year old denying he ate the last jam tart. Or Sgt Schultz plea in Hogan's Heros - "I know nussing!"  In fact I believe it to be evidence of what has to be the most incompetent administration I can ever remember.  In case you've forgotten - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q

No comments:

Post a Comment