Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Campsite Sight


On what was to be my last camping night this season, I was sitting in my fold up chair listening to my iPod and generally communing with nature, the way you're supposed to do while camping.  Along came this bride in full regalia and was about to enter a trailer parked across from me.  I took my camera and asked if she minded if I took a photo as she was so beautiful.  She sportingly agreed.  She was rather pretty and the occasion I thought demanded a shot.  (Being a very old man I can now approach young women with some degree of impunity!) After all you don't see people dressed like this in a campsite very often if at all.  She soon appeared with her two children.  I never saw the groom.  Does anybody get married these days without their children in attendance?

No comments:

Post a Comment