Saturday, September 14, 2013

Right Track - Global Cooling?

I note that the UK's Daily Mail reported very recently that the amount of sea ice had dramatically increased over the last year.  Photographs by NASA had shown the Arctic's increase had actually risen by 60%.  Of course, the media welcomed this news with great enthusiasm and elation, as it now means that the fear of global warming has finally gone away.  I'm afraid the last sentence is pure fiction!  Nothing has been reported on this event by the major networks.  Sadly they are now in the corner of supporting the fiction that they have always done, as it plays into the fear they enjoy inflicting on us, and also supports the cause of higher taxation which for some reason they think benefits mankind.  Also this week I note that the top 1% of earners are wealthier since Obama came to power while the remaining 99% are poorer.  Socialism anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment