Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Two Wheels Part III

I rode the FXRS for eight years. and it was a wonderful machine.  I was told that it was the most popular motorcycle among Harley mechanics.  But I yearned for a bigger one. 




Hence the purple Softail that was built here in Big Bear.  I helped build it myself, but I was never 100% sure of it so the time came for a change.
I kept this rather pretty Yamaha 650 up in Big Bear for when I came up for weekends and vacations.  Currently it's under wraps for when I can't lift the Harley.

Here, SWMBO is sitting pretty on the current ride - a 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail.  It's the ultimate machine for me.
As for the future, well it is a day to day thing.  I have friends who have given up riding, but I still feel quite confident, although long rides with my important and irreplaceable passenger on the back may be a thing of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment