Thursday, December 26, 2013

Music Track - Jay Z

I try very hard not to be a music snob.  I'm sure there is not good music or bad music as it's just a question of taste.  But the other day I noticed that the gentleman known as Jay Z - married to the equally famous Beyonce no less - walked away with some nine awards at a recent music ceremony.  Therefore in an attempt to research his music, I took a little stroll around You Tube for some of his stuff.  I have to say that it mostly seems to take a long time to get going and it's very repetitive.  But I chose this one for this week's track.  Now I only managed it for a total of one minute as perhaps there's something wrong with me but surely this is not "good" music.  Is it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnDh0JhmaFw

No comments:

Post a Comment