Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Computers


Recently my computer has been going very slow.  In fact it's driven me mad although I've tried to be patient with it.  Today it was so bad that I was stumped as to what to do.  I must have pushed a button too quickly as eventually it all stopped and then a little message appeared - I've had them before - asking me if I wanted to report the issue to Microsoft.  Normally I say no and try to carry on, but today I went a different route.  I said yes and eventually a message appeared thanking me and giving me the chance of having more information.  Here I was invited to let them check the machine, which over the course of about ten minutes it did.  Well, I don't know quite what they did, but it worked, and worked very well.  So if the same thing happens to you, let Microsoft have a shot at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment