Saturday, March 10, 2012

Make-Up

There is little that separates the two sexes as much as make up.  Most men have really no idea what all that stuff is that women put on their faces.  Maybe lipstick and mascara that we've seen applied when we're out with them, but as for the rest, it's a total mystery.  From the very first time I was aware of this stuff, I know that it has promised that it will make the wearers younger, or at least slow the aging process.  Now can we just accept that this is nonsense.  If it were true, women would look much younger then their husbands, and if you even it all out, I don't see that as happening. I'm sure that deep in their hearts women know that this is the case, and yet they continue to pour money into the bank accounts of these modern day alchemists.  There must be a reason.  Oh, I have to break off now and apply some Ageless Male Hormone Replacement.  I hope it doesn't make my rear end look big!

No comments:

Post a Comment