Saturday, March 17, 2012

Invasion

Now I don't want to alarm anybody, but I think we're experiencing something like an invasion.  While Big Sis of the Homeland Security Outfit is keeping her sleepy eyes on the border and all our airports, there is something else going on.
I go down and through the Coachella Valley about once a year, and I have noticed on the last two occasions that the wind turbines there are multiplying with frightening speed.  I know they have always had them in that valley to catch the wind, but this is getting ridiculous.  Is anybody actually counting them?  There are thousands.  I fear that the impossible might be happening.  They must be performing some vile behavior under cover of darkness.  They are reproducing themselves!  Oh the horror!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete