Saturday, September 4, 2010

WEATHER

It's started to get colder earlier in the week.  It went down to 45 one morning, and this a week after it hit 97 on my deck one afternoon.  Maybe I'm just one of those difficult people, but I don't seem happy when it gets very cold or very hot.  If I had to choose I supppose I would opt for the cold weather as you can always put another sweather on, or get out those thermals.

Soon however, we'll be over the heat and through the fire season which arrives usually in October.  Then it will be hard to imagine walking around in T-shirts and shorts, as we keep our heavy gear near the door.

Just to remind us of what's coming here's a picture from last winter - it snowed a bit!  Always good to recruit a wife who knows how to wield a shovel.  Good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment