Friday, April 25, 2014

Tirade - Comments



I recently posted a forwarded email from a friend purportedly listing some of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.  Basically it was a list of stages that would lead to a totalitarian state, and not one under which I would like to live.  I seems that this list was not correct and only took on the appearance of Alinsky's tactics, which were much broader that that.  Nonetheless whenever I get a little close to the reality of our current President's true colors my comments section fills up with howls from the left, who don't like their hero to be besmirched - even by association with someone with whom he most certainly would agree.  In one case, one commentator alluded to Snopes as refuting the list.  Sadly Snopes is not to be relied upon as a reliable source when it comes to left and right matters.  However I do apologise for the error and hope that the battle will continue.  Do please try and get the spelling right when you make comments though.  It's not good form to let that slide. Come on People!

No comments:

Post a Comment