Friday, February 15, 2013

Tirade - Devices

I think we need to begin to enforce some basic rules regarding "devices." Yes, that means iPhones, tablets, iPads and the other things that we all seem to need so much.  I'm not saying they should go, but let's try and decide when and more importantly where they are used.  My friend Paul and I have been discussing this recently since his train ride up to town.  One fellow passenger was using a tablet and a couple of smart  phones on the journey.  No doubt he was very pleased with himself, showing how busy and therefore important he was.  My reaction would be to think how inefficient he must have been to need to do all that.  Obviously the job was beyond him.
Oh, and if you are on a date, it is the height of bad manners to sit and play with the damned thing in front of your companion!  Come on People!

No comments:

Post a Comment