Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In-n-Out Burgers

I don't eat a lot of "Junk" food, but occasionally when I'm out on an assignment I will stray from the green and healthy.  If you ask Californians which is the best burger joint, most of them will say In-n-Out.  Yesterday I went in to what must be one of the busiest of them.  It's close to LAX at the junction of Lincoln and Sepulveda.  Boy, were they busy.  They even had a fellow outside with an iPad to take orders to go to ease the rush at the window.  I went inside and ordered a double double, with a small drink.  The wait was about ten minutes and the burger was pretty good.  I also had the distinction of being number one!

I don't think I've ever been number one before in a fast food joint. 

The staff are always decked out in white duds and red trimmings, like the decor of the shop itself and everything is very neat and clean.  But boy, was it busy!

Aficionados of In-n-Out know that although there are only four items on the menu, there is in fact a secret menu, where you can order your food in different ways - like animal style or extra crispy.

For the more adventurous of you here is the "secret" menu, so next time you go to an In-n-Out, you can be among those in the know. http://www.ranker.com/list/in-n-out-secret-menu-items/secret-menu-items

No comments:

Post a Comment