Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Books

We've come to the end of the Also Ran Movie list and as this weekly feature has been so popular - people come up to me in the supermarket - I thought I would begin to post a top ten of my favorite books.  I've been an avid reader my entire life - well ever since I was about five and learned to read comics when I had the measels; according to my mother, who had a hard time keeping up with my appetite
Firstly, I went to my usual source for a natty picture of books, and not being happy with what was on offer, I decided I would use the bookcase I have in my office.  Mostly it holds biographies, history and reference books.  The other ones are dotted around various shelves in the rest of the house.  So starting next week, I'll post a favorite book starting with number ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment