Thursday, January 26, 2012

Using the Blog

The use of the blog has gone up quite a lot recently which only proves that people have far too much time on their hands!!!  I began this in the summer of 2010, and I have written 600 separate posts.  I had no idea I had so much nonsense in me!  For people new to it all there is a very efficient archive system if you want to see what I've written about any particular subject.  If you go the the very bottom, there is a space to type in a subject and then hit search.  The results will be displayed at the top of the blog.  One shortfall is that all the once-a-week Right Tracks, and Tirades are gone forever as they are not saved by the system.  It's a shame really as there were some good ones!
One other small point, for those of you reading the blog on a smart phone.  If you scroll down to the bottom you are given the option of choosing to read it in in the full Web format.  This will give you much more access rather than the shortened version.
For those of you frustrated with not being able to post comments and see the results, Blogger make this quite difficult as they are anxious to protect us blog types from seething comments.  Therefore I have put an email hot link under my profile section for you to contact me directly, with any suggestions or criticisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment