Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Electric Seats

We had owned our current car for about three months before we discovered that it has electric seats.  I mean by that seats that are warmed by electricity.  Now I've never had this before and as a rather warm bodied person, I wouldn't have ordered them as an extra.  But Oh, when that old north wind blows and the car is freezing, what a wonderful invention electric seats are.  If you've never sat in them you don't know what you're missing.  In my motoring career, which spans about 50+ years, I've witnessed a lot of improvements.  Automatic gears, power steering, electric windows, and the fact that cars are so much more reliable than they used to be.  But this latest invention surely promotes the saying: Happiness is a warm bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment