Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cars

Having posted my favorite three cars, I thought I would post a few of some of my other cars.  Having been in sales for 40 years, I have driven quite a few that have often been provided for me.  At the last count some 31, I believe.  Also I've found that you can get pictures of virtually anything on the Web, which has given me a little fun and brought back some happy memories.
This is a DAF.  It was the last car in the family before we set sail (airborne!) for the United States in 1982.  Before wheels up, we gave the car to Michael, who drove it for about a year, before it met with an accident!  It was made by the Dutch Daffodil Motor Company and had a strange automatic transmisson that I never figured out.  It was known in the family as "Flymo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment