Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn

And so we say goodbye to Summer.  Therefore it's time for a layout change.  Nothing too radical as I'm sure, like me, you don't like big changes in things.  A new picture of me and a new "autumnal" theme which we'll keep for the season.  We've had an entire summer at home and I have to say I've enjoyed it very much - not too hot during our hot spell. 

We don't have a lot of deciduous trees up here which makes the few we have rather nice.
This is just round the corner from us on our walk with the boys most days.
Next week we begin our traveling again.  A week's cruise, then a trip to England with Evan over Thanskgiving, and just before Christmas a run down to Florida to see my friend Paul and his wife, Vivien.  A lot of stuff going on.  I'll report in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment