Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Questions

I have a friend who likes to pose a "Question of the Day" to her staff.  She finds it difficult to come up with new ones, and asked me for any I might have.  She says the sex ones are the best, but I try to leave that area alone.  So I fell back on the two questions that I think are interesting ones to pose at dinner parties.  These are they:

If you could have dinner with two people, one alive and one dead, who would they be?  And, what modern inventions would you take back to Roman times if you were transported back there.  Remember there was no electricy!

I've known of these two questions for quite a long time, and next week and the week after I'll reveal my personal answers.  I'd be very interested to hear your choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment