Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Favorite Movies

For those of you who thought they had seen the last of this little indicator there is to be a reprieve.  Of all the posts that people seem to have enjoyed the most it was My Favorite 10 Movies.  Now among the younger set I know there was some disappointment with the choice of the last few as they were old ones and in black and white too.  However in compiling the list I had to review a lot that didn't quite make the "A" list.  This left ten more who almost did; so I'm going to run those backwards for the next ten weeks.  We'll call them the "follow ups."  Number ten is Gran Turino with Clint Eastwood in the main part.  When I grow up I want to be him, (and some say I'm pretty well on the way!)  Here is a man who has lived a little beyond his time and has to face some difficult changes in the neighborhood that he has always loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment